The festival is after volunteers to help the festival run smoothly during the festival weekend (5-7 October 2018). During the festival the organising committee have usually got their hands full and our team of volunteers ensure no one goes into meltdown.
All volunteers will be issued with a very rare volunteer T-shirt, be reimbursed the price of one Festival film ticket and will receive our eternal gratitude.
We need volunteers to:
- Meet & Greet. Usually as a team of two, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting all audience members as they arrive at the venue. For some of the screenings this may include acting as ticket collector.
- VIP handler. We don’t want our speakers and visiting industry professionals to feel abandoned and your duties would include showing them to their hotel, ensuring they know where the venue is, showing them around town if required —- and maybe join them for a meal/drinks if appropriate.
- Station Master/Mistress. Often audience members and speakers arrive by train and if they have let us know their travel arrangements, it would be great to have a volunteer to meet them at the station and show them to their hotel and or venue.
If you think you could help please email us on email@example.com with:
- contact details,
- what you are volunteering to do
- when and for how long you are able to help
- T-shirt size
- let us know if you would be named as a volunteer on our website.